Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Free Austen-inspired Kindle books

I thought that I would take a few minutes while I had my morning tea to post a few free Austen-inspired kindle books. Click on the title for the link.

818Ov5UIZkL__SL1500_

Elizabeth Darcy of Pemberley By Maggi J Coxon

A11qhnu9PwL__SL1500_

Georgiana Darcy's Diary by Anna Elliot

 

8128DcsjcJL__SL1500_

Persuade Me by Juliet Archer

 

812ftDl3ZsL__SL1500_

The Love Letter by Brenna Aubrey

 

61tW40iT5yL

Pride & Prejudice Illustrated Edition

Best Wishes,

Angela

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Angela! I try to pass along when I find them too, but you caught a few I missed and I'm grabbing them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is truly a joy read Pride and Prejudice Illustrated edition.
    I love it! I will read all the other books soon.
    Thank you very much to share with us this information! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I recently read a JA inspired novel, I'll try these out.
    http://ebogie.blogspot.com/2015/02/searching-for-captain-wentworth.html

    ReplyDelete